Stan gets up at seven o´clock in the morning.
After breakfast, he goes to work by bus.
He starts working at a quarter past nine.
The shop opens at half past.
Stan has lunch at twelve, and then works from one to five.
On saturdays, Stan stops working at one o´clock and,
on Sundays, he rides a bike or plays tennis.
2. Ask in pairs:
- What time does he /she gets up?
- What time does he / she goes to school?
- What time does he / she has lunch?
- What time does he / she has supper?
- What he /she does on Saturdays?
- What he / she does onSundays?
- What he / she does in the evenings?
- What sort of books does he /she like?
- What sort of food does he /she like? ?
- What languages does he / she speak?
- Where does he / she go on holidays?
3. Find things you both have in common
4. Find things you both don´t have in common
5. How often do you:
- go to a restaurant?
- have bread and cheese?
- have milk?
- have water?
- go to the cinema?
- meet friends?
- go to the swimming pool?
- have a bath?
- go shopping?
- have a shower?
- phone your friends?
- go to bed?
- go to the doctor?
- go to see the dentist?
- go to the supermarket?
- go to school?
- wait in a bus stop?
- go to a hotel?
6. Now, ask your classmate how often does he / she do these things
7. What do you do when you are: